Don’t forget about East Coast Elite Signing Day tomorrow!
Sunday, November 20 from 1pm-4pm
Gary J. Arthur Community Center
2400 State Route 97, Cooksville, MD 21723
We need everyone to attend this important meeting.
Prior to the meeting, you need to:
- Register for our team with CHRVA – All players should log in to their CHRVA account and update their membership to change the Club Name from “undecided” to “East Coast Elite” ASAP. Once you log in, you can find this option located under the “Member Profile” on the “Member Area” menu on the left. If you didn’t get a full membership initially, you will need to do that in order to claim East Coast Elite as your club.
- Help us get everyone’s contact info in one place. We will be setting up TeamSnap sites for each team and will need PARENTS AND PLAYERS to update your contact info in this tool. This will be our primary tool for communication and scheduling. Please accept your TeamSnap invitation, update your contact information, and check TeamSnap frequently for any updates or schedule changes. ***Note: This is where our practice schedule will be maintained.
What to bring to signing day:
- ECE Fees Contract for either Elite player or Reserve player. Download, print and sign.
- Four post dated checks as discussed in the ECE Fees contract.
- Parent Expectations Contract – Download, print and sign
- Player Expectations Contract – Download, print and sign.
- Updated CHRVA Card listing East Coast Elite as your volleyball club.
- A copy of their Birth Certificate for proof of age. NOTE: It must be the Birth Certificate; no other document is acceptable.
*Note: All of the forms above are found on the Parent/Player Resource page on the website.
We are excited for a great season and can’t wait to see everyone on Sunday!