A Practice Team is a great way to learn and improve upon your volleyball skills and is a wonderful option for dual-sport athletes or for players hoping to just keep their volleyball skills fresh throughout the year.
- Practices are 5 pm to 7 pm most every Monday from the end of November until May.
- Practices will be held at Washington Grove Elementary School and will be led by an ECE Elite coach.
- The cost will be $375 for the season.
- The Practice Team will not play in any tournaments.
- We will limit the team to 12-18 players.
- First come, first served registration.
Practices begin Monday, November 30. You will need to come to the first practice with:
- Athletic shoes and wear
- Knee Pads
- Water bottle
- CHRVA membership for 15/16 season with indication that East Coast Elite is your club
- Completed CHRVA Medical Release
- Payment — checks or cash accepted.